Gain clarity. Get connected. Be centred.
Ever wondered how or why life is going the way it is? Whether you are feeling confused, bemused, clueless, or even enthusiastic, buoyant, or curious, you can check in with yourself and examine life through a Tarot reading with Diana.
Tarot is the West’s most subtly beautiful divinatory method, working through archetypal images depicting universal life experiences. It is a tool which enables you to engage with life, and gain some understanding about how you are connected to what is going on around you, how you are connected to the people around you, and to what extent these connections hold. As a result, you can gain perspective, resolution, understanding, and appreciation of yourself, others, and what life has to offer.
You can reconnect to your own ability to master your circumstances, rather than be at their mercy. And should you even want to get more out of Tarot, you can study with Diana, too.
- If you want to know more about how readings work, please see A Tarot Reading with Diana.
- Diana’s private Tarot readings in person in London are at Treadwell's Bookshop in Central London, and they handle all of her bookings for these. Diana sees clients at Treadwell's on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays between 12:30pm and 7pm to enquire or to book, see Readings Options. You can contact Treadwell’s on 020 7419 8507.
- If visiting London is not possible for you, Diana is also available through private arrangement for readings on Skype. If you are interested in a Skype reading, please contact Diana directly.
- Diana is also available for private hire to add something special to your event. Click here for more details.
- ***NEWS! Diana will be running a Beginners Tarot class at Treadwell's, over eight weeks from 10 September 2014. More details here.***